Today we had our brother Abdullah Jamaal ‘Abbaas, one of the students of Sheikh Muhammad Sa’eed Rslan (may Allah preserve him and his family), come into the studio today to read this du’aa. Please listen to it and try to repeat it as best you can.
Memorize it! You can do it n’shaa Allah.
May Allah bless and accept you.
اللهمَّ إني أعوذ بكَ من جارِ السُّوءِ ، ومن زوج تشيِّبني قبلَ المشيبِ ، ومن ولد يكونُ عليّ رَبّاً، ومن مالٍ يكونُ عَليّ عذاباً ، ومن خليلٍ ماكرٍ عينُه تراني ، وقلبُه يرعاني ؛ إنْ رأى حسنةً دفنَها ، وإذا رأى سيئّئةً أذاعَها
Abu Hurayrah (radee’Allaahu anhu) said that from his (Messenger of Allaah, sallAllaahu alayhee wa aalehee wasalam) supplications were:
“Oh Allaah, I seek refuge with you
- from an evil neighbour; and
- from a wife who causes me to grow old before old age; and
- from a son who will become a master over me; and
- from wealth which will become a punishment for me; and
- from a cunning friend whose gaze is upon me & whose heart is plotting & planning against me, such that if he sees something good, he buries it & if he sees something bad he spreads it.”
(The transliteration of which is:
“Allahumma innee a’udhu bika min Jaaris Suu, wa min zawjin tashayyabanee qablal masheeb, wa min waladin yakoonu alaiyya rabban, wa min maalin yakoonu alaiyya ‘adhaaban, wa min khaleelin maakirin, ‘ainuhu taraanee, wa qalbuhu yar’aanee, in yaraa hasanatan dafanahaa, wa in yaraa sayyi’a’tan adhaa’ahaa“
(Collected by At Tabaraani in ‘Ad Dua’ (3/1425/1339) and its chain is declared ‘Jayyid’ (Good) by Shaikh Al Albaani in silsilatul Ahaadeethus Saheehah (No#3137)
Courtesy of : http://insightaudio.com
Share this, Baarakallaah Feekum: [“One who guides to something good has a reward similar to that of its doer” - Saheeh Muslim vol.3, no.4665]
You must be logged in to post a comment.